UGP accepted into incubation program of TU Wien, joining 4 most promising startups of this year
We are glad to announce that the TU Wien incubation program, headed by the “innovation incubation center”, has decided to let UGP materials be part of the next incubation-period. The i2ncubator is a selective program helping spin-outs of the TU Wien ecosystem with a great program to acquire necessary skills, talend and experience to successfully grow the company to the next level.
The i2ncubator is part of the innovation and spin-out initiative that the TU Wien has established and now provides a great opportunity for research-based startups to:
- locate their company on-premise at the TU Wien founderspace
- a five month intense program to achieve the next step of the company
- access to mentorship
- the first austrian entrepreneur in residence program
- a wide network of key players both from the university as well as the startup ecosystem
- get needed know-how about funding, marketing, sales and growing the business
We are very grateful to the continuing support of the TU Wien to not only achieve scientific excellence, but also to create an ecosystem where research results can be transfered into the industry.