You are interested in providing new materials, produced green, with outstanding abilities to a diverse range of industries? You are looking forward to an international team located in Vienna with strong ties to university? You have experience in different industries? You are looking for a no-bullshit environment where the goal is to make things happen?
Then you will fit in perfectly with us.
To extend our core management team
we are looking for a new team member for the position of
Chief Business Developer (General Manager) – Full Time
UGP materials is an innovative spin-off of Technische Universität Wien in the field of materials chemistry. After setting up shop we are now growing. We produce new materials for usage in high-performance sectors in collaboration with university and industry. We develop applications of our new materials for third parties. The development and scale-up of innovative technologies for green and affordable processes constitutes the basis of our mission. Our products help industry move away from toxic solvents and improve the physicochemical properties of materials, such as thermal stability, tensile strength and chemical resistance.
Based on your industrial experience and technical background you will play a key role in our management team. In close collaboration with the rest of the management team consisting of Production, R&D and Finance your role is to find and develop market opportunities for our new materials.
You are self-motivated, team-oriented and engaging, will work independently as well as contribute to the team effort. You are happy to represent the company and make decisions in your field.
As a curious person you will strive to bridge the gap between science and business We are offering you the possibility to work in an up- and coming field of materials production with a short decision-making path and career potential.
- Evaluating and working out market entry strategy for potential fields worldwide, including developing and controlling our sales process.
- Managing the customer life-cycle
- Setting up projects with potential customers and handling the key
- Creating and Managing a Business Development-Team
- Making your own decisions
Your Skills & Qualifications:
- Senior experience in Business Development, Sales or Consulting roles in one of the following industries: polymer, composites or chemistry
- You hold a degree or education in business or technology
- Flexible and adaptable with an open-minded view and people skills
- Extensive knowledge of CRM tools
- Great communication skills especially in English, additional languages are very welcome
- Top-Management role with decision making powers
- Working in an international team with flexible working arrangements
- Salary according to qualification plus vested equity in the company (see KV)
Please send your questions and your application (Motivation letter + CV) to our CEO Dietmar Gombotz (firstname.lastname@example.org)