April 20, 2018
UGP presents CRYS to the world at the Hannover Messe 2018
Today we are officially launching our production of CRYS by presenting this new polyimide to the industry at the worlds leading industry fair “Hannover Messe 2018”.
Together with the TU Wien (Vienna University of Technology) and the austrian chamber of commerce we are presenting CRYS at hall 5, booth D18 (the Austrian Pavilion).
We are very grateful to the continuing support of the TU Wien to not only support our spin-off activity, but also to help and support us on an ongoing basis.
We invite the industry to join us and also look at the other presented innovations.
CRYS an outstanding material
Polymides of the CRYS* series show full crystallinity, which is unprecedented for this type of material.
Because of the internal structure they provide:
- exceptional thermal resistance
- outstanding chemical stability
- highest resistance against forces
- very low density
- production through a fully green process
We are looking for Cooperation Partners
As a first step we are looking for partners to cooperate in different fields to bring the benefit of CRYS to a diverse set of fields. We are primarily looking for partners in the electronic, bearing, automotive or aeroplane industry to help them leverage their know-how and sustain a long-term competitive advantage.
Other Innovations at the Austrian Booth
- electric “Planet Generator”
- modular pumping turbine
- measurement for simultaneous determination of velocity and concentration in liquids
- Hot Lithography 3D-Printing
- HylyPure - hydrogen filter & compressor system for normal gas network
- Scanner for Bitumen Quality Control
- Sensorless magnetic bearings